Aux line input and Melody Suppressor
Yamaha’s unique Melody Suppressor function suppresses the melody line in your favorite songs so that you can play along. Just connect any device with a line output, such as a mobile device, a computer, a mixer, or even another keyboard, to the AUX-in port and hear yourself play along with your favorite artists. You can even use the AUX-in port to simply enjoy playback from your audio device.
“Y.E.S” and “Keys to Success” Lesson Functions
Practice at your individual level with the Yamaha Education Suite lesson functions. Now, the playback of the selected song is continuously adjusted to the tempo of the player’s performance. “Keys to Success” allows you to practice preset songs, using more advanced lesson functions. Step by step, you can practice single parts of the selected song. You can even practice playing the correct notes, and the timing of these notes separately.
Connection with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Extend and enhance your keyboard by connecting to your iPhone/iPad/iPod. Add virtual pitch bend, mod wheels and an arpeggiator with Yamaha’s Sound Controller app. Record your children’s music progress as video and MIDI with My Music Recorder. Requires optional accessory, i-UX1.
You can optmize the overall sound with different EQ settings on the instrument. Tailor the overall output for optimal sound in different listening situations.
Don’t forget your Survival Kit!
Designed to provide you with everything you need to get started. Kit includes a two-year extended warranty, energy saving * power adapter, footswitch, stereo headphones, and bonus coupons. Look for it at a dealer near you.
* Adapter goes into low power mode when instrument is turned off.
– Width: 945mm(37-3/16”)
– Height: 121mm(4-3/4”)
– Depth: 368mm(14-1/2”)
– Weight: 4.4kg
– Keyboard: 61 Keys ; Touch Response
– Display: Custom LCD
– Backlight: Yes
– Language: English
– Panel: Language: English
– Tone Generation: Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
– Polyphony: 32 (Max.) Number of Polyphony
– Preset: 550 Number of Voices
– Compatibility: GM and XGlite
– Types: Reverb, Chorus, Master EQ, Harmony, and Ultra-Wide Stereo
– Functions: Dual/Layers, Split, and Panel Sustain (in menu)
– Preset: 136 Preset Styles
– Fingering: Multi
– Style Control: ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit.,
– Custom: User Styles
– Other Features: Music Database: 100
– One Touch Setting (OTS)
– Preset: 102 Preset Songs
– Recording: 5 songs
– Number of Tracks: 2
– Data Capacity: Approx. 10,000 notes (when only “melody” tracks are recorded)Approx. 5,500 chords (when only “chord” tracks are recorded)
– Compatible Data Format: Playback: SMF
– Recording: No (Original File Format)
– Lesson/Guide: Listening, Timing, Waiting, Chord Dictionary, Keys To Success, Phrase Repeat, A-B Repeat and Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.)
– Overall Controls: Metronome
– Tempo Range: 11 – 280
– Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
– Tuning: Yes
– Miscellaneous: PIANO Button
STORAGE AND CONNECTIVITY
– Storage: 1.7Mbyte Internal Memory
– Connectivity: DC IN 12V
– Headphones: PHONES/OUTPUT x 1
– AUX IN: Yes
– AUX Pedal: 1 Footswitch (optional)
– USB TO HOST: Yes
AMPLIFIERS AND SPEAKERS
– Amplifiers: 2.5W + 2.5W
– Speakers: 12cm x 2
– Power Supply: Optional Adaptor (PA-3C/PA-130), or batteries (Six “AA” size, LR6 or Ni-MH rechargable batteries)
– Power Consumption: 8W (with Optional PA-130)
– Included Accessories: Music Rest